Credits

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pearl's Custom Domain Celebration

Pearl of Sharing My Thoughts is celebrating her new custom domain name by having a contest. Here are the prizes at stake:

One winner:
- One-Year subscription of Good Housekeeping Magazine if the winner is from the Philippines or US$15.00 to be credited to Paypal Account for International winner
- 1,500 EC credits
- free one month 125x125 ads on my site
5 winners of free one month 125 x 125 ads on my site
100 EC credits to the first 30 participants.

The deadline for joining is on October 5, 2008. The winners, picked randomly, will be announced on the 8th. Head over there for more details and to join the contest.

1 comment:

  1. hi, thanks for joining my contest! good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I support the U COMMENT I FOLLOW movement. Leave me a note with your URL and search spiders will be able to crawl to your site from here.

(Messages that appear as spam to me will be deleted.)