Credits

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

OODA Blogversary Contest - $50 total prize

Mrs. Accountability is celebrating her blogversary with a contest.

These are the prizes at stake:

1st Place: $25 Gift Certificate to Amazon
2nd Place: $15 Gift Certificate to CafePress
3rd Place: $10 cash via Revolution Money Exchange

Here's how to join:

  • Leave a comment to this post (1 point)
  • Subscribe via Feedburner (3 entry points)
  • Post about this contest on your blog; let me know you've done that by post a comment to this post and include the URL to the post (5 entry points)
  • Add me to the blogroll on your site (6 entry points)

The contest will end on September 27, 2008. Head over to Out of Debt Again to join.

1 comment:

I support the U COMMENT I FOLLOW movement. Leave me a note with your URL and search spiders will be able to crawl to your site from here.

(Messages that appear as spam to me will be deleted.)