Credits

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Logo Contest at My Sports Rumors - $50 first prize

Paul Raymond of My Sports Rumors is holding a contest called "Choose my Logo Contest"

Here are the prizes:

First place - $50 (via paypal)
Second place - $25 (via paypal)
Third place - 2,000 Entrecard Credits ($12 cash value), payable in two installments due to EC’s new rules.

Here's how to join:

Step #1 - Post a comment here with which logo you like the best. That will earn you 5 entries.
Step #2 - Create a post about this contest on your blog (Include the link to your post in that comment)- A bonus of 5 entries.
Step #3 - Subscribe to My Sports Rumors RSS feed. A bonus of 3 entries.

The contest ends on October 20, 2008. Visit My Sports Rumors to choose the logo and for more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I support the U COMMENT I FOLLOW movement. Leave me a note with your URL and search spiders will be able to crawl to your site from here.

(Messages that appear as spam to me will be deleted.)